- Each class is 2 hours long. There is also a half-day retreat on the weekend at about week 6.
- Our groups are small, about 8 participants. This will ensure that you get the individual attention that you need and deserve.
- Free online video or phone consultation: before the classes start, we meet with you to help you make sure that the program will be beneficial for you.
- Training materials, CDs, MP3s, workbooks, and online tools are free for participants.
- The skills you learn with us will help you long after the course has ended.
- Online or phone based MBCT individual therapy sessions are also available.
If you want to learn mindfulness-based cognitive therapy techniques we strongly recommend that you enrol in one of our group programs. Patients who participate in a group program find the contact with other participants to be enjoyable and enriching. We also understand that the group program is not always workable because of work requirements or other reasons. If you need or would prefer to learn MBCT during individual therapy sessions, let us know. We can set that up for you.
LEARN MORE ABOUT MBCT
Watch the short video above to learn more about how the MBCT program could help you.
UPCOMING MBCT DATES:
MBCT Group Dates
Winter 2024 ONLINE VIDEO GROUP
February 3rd, 2024
11:00am – 1:30pm
February 10th, 2024 – April 6th, 2024
11:00am – 1:00pm
No class on February 17th or March 30th
March 17th, 2024
9:30am – 1:00pm